- Step 1: At the bottom of each entry in the blog, there is a comment section. Click on the blue words that say, "No comment" or if there are comments, the line that says "2 comments", etc.
- Step 2: A box will open at the bottom of the post that says, "Enter your comment." Type your comment in the box.
- Step 3: Underneath the box that you typed into, there is a drop down box that says, "Comment as..." Select either the profile, "Anonymous" or "Name/URL"
- Step 4:
- If you pick "Anonymous" then click the box at the bottom that says "Publish".
- If you pick "Name/URL" a new box will pop up that has a place to enter your name. You can leave the URL box blank. Then click on the box that says, "Continue". Then you will click, "Publish".
- Step 5: You will then be shown a box that shows something like this:
- Step 6: Enter the two words that you see and then press "Publish". You should be given a confirmation that your comment was received. If you entered one of the above characters incorrectly, then you will be given another chance to enter the characters.
Saturday, June 22, 2013
A Blog about a Blog: How to Post
Several of you have mentioned that you have tried to post a comment and it has not allowed you to do so. We thought we would write a post on how to post a comment to our blog site. I know that many of you keep up to date on Bryan this way and many times this is your only way to keep in touch. It is as important to us, as it is to you. So, here we go: