Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Bags are Packed

July 31, 2013:

The time has come for us to pack our bags and prepare for our flight home tomorrow. In my wildest dreams I could have never imagined a more positive outcome for me and my family. Tomorrow, as we board our plane, I am sure that I will be sad to leave Chicago, but I know that I will be happy to return home. Our community has rallied together to make sure that our home is all ready for our return. But more importantly I cannot wait to get home to see my daughters. Even as well as my health is progressing, there will be no better feeling than having our family reunited.

Also, as my time in Chicago draws to a close, so will my daily blogs. From here on out I will most likely provide weekly updates. I will also use the blog to post updates about the foundation I am starting. The response to my blog has been amazing. I want to thank all of you who tuned in nightly to take part in my journey. For now, it is not good bye but rather see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment