Monday, November 25, 2013

Taylor's First Blog- My Oldest Daughter's Perspective

November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving is drawing near and I thought it would be a good idea to write what I am thankful for. First of all, I am thankful that my dad had the oppurtunity to go to the Northwestern hospital in Chicago and have the stem cell process done. So many amazing things have happened to my dad since this process. Also, I am thankful that my dad is healthy and able to be more involved in me and my sister's life. I am thankful that no matter what,even when he was going through the tough stem cell process, my dad will always have my back. Not only is he my dad, he's my best friend and nobody could ever replace our relationship. I am thankful that my dad's happy and we feel like a family again. I honestly don't know how to explain the feeling but before he went to Chicago our family didn't feel complete when we went to the mall, restaurant, and basically everywhere away from home. Now I feel that "whole" feeling again in my heart. I'm not just going to talk about my dad on this one, but I am thankful that I have an amazing group of friends that have been there with me through everything. Through the summer, they definitely had my back while my mom and dad weren't here with me. I love you guys:) I am definitely thankful for my grandma who watched me while mom and dad were away. The main thing I'm trying to say is that I really love my dad and appreciate everything he's done for me. I also really appreciate everyone who has supported my dad and family through this time. Thank you. 

Taylor Hinkle, age 10

1 comment:

  1. Are you able to squat to the floor and stand back up with just your legs?

    ReplyDelete